LLumar window tint does a lot more than just give glass a sleek, custom look. The benefits are truly impressive. We use a variety of technologies to fight the sun’s undesirable side effects: AC that can’t keep up, scorching hot surfaces, eye-irritating glare, and harmful UV ray exposure. Explore our ceramic, metallized, dyed and clear tint options to find the product that’s right for you. Preview all the available shades with our tint simulator
- Blocks more than 99% of damaging UV rays
- Reduces annoying glare
- Enhances on-the-road privacy
- Helps hold shattered glass together for safety
- Durable scratch resistance
- Comes in a generous range of color-stable charcoal shades
FormulaOne® Stratos™ is a top-of-the-line nano-ceramic window tint made for vehicle owners who simply won’t settle. In any shade, it creates a sleek look that can also add extra privacy for you and your belongings. Stratos features proprietary, non-metal Hybrid-Matrix construction for our maximum level of heat rejection and comfort. This premium tint blocks almost all the UV rays that cause premium interior finishes to crack and fade.
- Outstanding IR and total heat rejection
- Blocks 99% of damaging UV rays
- Charcoal shades from light to limo-dark
LLumar® PINNACLE™ heat-rejecting window tint transforms your vehicle inside and out. It features advanced nano-ceramic construction that specifically targets infrared rays. This is what gives LLumar PINNACLE tint its name and its cooling power. PINNACLE is also loaded with additional premium features:
- Excellent entry level dyed tint
- Helps preserve your vehicle’s interior
- Charcoal shades match factory tint
FormulaOne® Comfort™ is an uncompromising dyed window tint available in a wide variety of shades to help you express your personal style while enjoying the privacy you desire. It’s a sensibly priced entry-level choice and anything but basic. Because it’s FormulaOne, this dyed window tint delivers the unexpectedly premium benefits of optical clarity, scratch resistance, and protection from more than 99% of harmful UV rays.